ElderCareCanada offers several online webinars for training, general information or as employee-assistance support. Webinars have been delivered for a Canada-wide utility, a provincial government department, to the benefits-provider industry, to university groups and human resources departments of several corporations and service clubs. Typically a webinar is 45 minutes fir 15 minutes if questions. Topics include:
- ElderCare 101
- The Invisible Burden of Eldercare in the Workplace
- Are We There Yet – Options for Senior Living
- What Were They Thinking? True Tales from the ElderCare Homefront
- Caring for the Caregiver
- ElderCare and The Law in Canada
- Montessori Principles Applied to Dementia Caregiving
- Staying at Home is Free, Right?
- Downsizing Without Tears
Got a Question?
Call us directly at 416-487-6248