HOW WE WORK
Having come from many years of business consulting, we use a business framework and layman’s terms – no medical jargon.
- We act as a referral resource, strategic planner and project manager, based on the unique needs of the situation.
- We identify care, housing and tactical options for the immediate, mid and long term in a business-case model that ‘crunches the numbers’ to ensure a sustainable result
- We organize activities into projects that we plan, manage and implement with the client’s full or partial participation, or entirely by our staff, based on a proven methodology
- Staffing in a ‘virtual’ manner, we retain additional resources such as home care resources, movers, lawyers, realtors and financial planners as required, so that clients are not subsidizing costly overhead
- Since many of our clients are business professionals, many of who travel or live in other cities but whose parents are still in the home town, we act as a local point person
- We strategically partner with various local related services such as financial planners, estate lawyers, real estate agents, community care agencies, hospitals, nursing, retirement homes and funeral homes to provide a continuum for professional services in a one-stop, seamless environment
Got a Question?
Call us directly at 416-487-6248