I know my options but we can’t seem to commit – who can help us get unstuck?
Mom and Dad want to travel – what should they know?
The home has told us we need more care for Dad or they can’t keep him – what now?
Even the most successful eldercare solution has a ‘best-buy’ date as life progresses and requirements change. Solutions may be obvious and simple, or complex and expensive. Who can help you identify the options, know your rights, validate your plans and get it done?
At ElderCareCanada we are consulted anytime, sometimes years after our first project with family. The continuity of knowing the client, the family dynamics, available options and the medical history allow an accurate and timely resolution.
SINCE WE BILL AT AN HOURLY RATE WITH NO MINIMUMS OR RETAINERS, YOU MAY SEEK OUR ADVICE FOR AN HOUR – OR OVER SEVERAL MONTHS. IT’S ALL GEARED TO WHAT’S BEST FOR YOUR FAMILY’S UNIQUE SITUATION
Sample assignments include:
- Identifying, sourcing and arranging health insurance and travel arrangements for a senior couple, both disabled, wanting the ‘trip of a lifetime’.
- Sourcing, interviewing and reference checking an appropriate assistant for a senior having trouble managing their mails and bill-paying.
- Reconnecting with an adult daughter, whom we helped bring her mother from the USA to Canada fifteen years ago, to know her options and plan for palliative care that her mother requires now.
- Working with two sisters providing distance care to their dad in the UK, hoping to convince him to come to Canada to an appropriate level of affordable care in a community that accepts LGBTQ couples.
- Working with a retirement home to specifically identify and source additional care to allow a resident with mid-stage dementia to stay in his suite while awaiting a bed in long-term care.
Got a Question?
Call us directly at 416-487-6248